Ultron Frac Plugs®
- One of the industries shortest, durable and most reliable 100% composite frac plug.
- Can withstand temperatures of 350 degrees F and pressures of 15,000 psi. Other VIGOR models available vary in temperature and pressure ratings.
- Plug sizes range from 4.5”, 5.5” and 7.0”
- VIGORS 100% composite frac plugs have one of the largest ID’s in the composite frac plug industry today.
- Special order composite frac plugs are available upon request and with a sufficient lead time.
- Drillout of our plugs can be achieved either by conventional tubing or by Coiled Tubing methods.
- VIGORS composite frac plugs require significantly less water volume during pumpdown (on average 40% less when run with our patented pumpdown ring)